SOAR is a school readiness program for preschool and primary school age children. Recognizing that each child grows at his or her own pace, our tutors use games, literature, puzzles and other highly interactive activities to nurture appropriate academic, critical thinking, fine motor, and social skills. SOAR is a program developed over many years in consultation with experts in primary school education.
● enhances language and literacy development
● sharpens problem solving and critical thinking skills
● reinforces fine motor skills
● nurtures social and emotional regulation skills
● increases confidence working with adults one on one
● provides suggestions to parents that support development at home
● IS FUN – we use games and play to accomplish our goals
DON’T MISS OUR HELPFUL SEMINARS
Houston Educational Consultant Carolyn Means, M.Ed. will provide a “navigating the admissions process” road map, helpful for Houston parents and offer the best ways to highlight the strengths of the child/family throughout the process.
B. Kelly McDowell, and Sandy Reckles from the SOAR School Readiness Enrichment Program will introduce “school readiness” components, and how help parents to they can nurture the self-confidence so crucial to the academic, social, and emotional development of children.
Click on the image for more information >>>
A Word About the WPPSI and WISC